For this activity:
- Create a severance package for a separated employee in a fictitious company that includes position differences, years of service, actual compensation amounts, and any additional benefits.
- Explain whether severance pay is taxable and why or why not.
- Create a chart depicting a fair and equitable timeline for disbursement of the compensation.
- Use Microsoft Word or an equivalent application, such as OpenOffice.
- Cite one or more credible, relevant, and appropriate sources that support creation of a severance package.
- Consider beginning with your course textbook and sources that can be found in the .
- For help with research, writing, and citation, access the or review .