Topic: Kids and social media
A local social service agency has asked you to create a pamphlet to educate the community about an issue related to Child Development. Using research put together an informational guide about any issue that has to do with Child Development.
Prepare a pamphlet
- Start off by introducing the issue. Give a brief summary about it that includes facts, statistics, etc.
- Who is affected by the issue and how?
- What theories/concepts from the lesson material can help parents, caregivers, and/or professionals better understand the issue?
- What can parents, peers, and/or professionals do to help with this issue?
- What resources are available in your community to assist with this issue? If you can’t find anything locally, broaden your search to state and national services. Share at least 2 resources that offer help for the issue. Make sure to include the name of the agency, a summary of the services they provide, and contact information.
- Provide a brief conclusion of your presentation or informational pamphlet.
- Provide a summary for your instructor. You may share what you learned by completing this assignment, any challenges you faced, any information you didn’t agree with, and/or any other relevant information you’d like to share.
While graphics are appreciated, they shouldn’t be your focus. Your pamphlet needs to clearly cover the required material.
Do NOT copy the information from your sources. You must summarize the information and provide citations in the body of your presentation/pamphlet in APA format.