Reflection Reading Response Paper Guidelines to Assigned Readings and Movie
Read: The Destruction of Black Civilization by Chancellor Williams (pp. 171-186)
Students are required to write 2 pages single-spaced 1 margin.
Papers must be grammatically sound, correctly punctuated, and properly sentence structured. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.
1. Identify and write a sentence or paragraph in the reading that made you stumble or caused a moment of aha. Describe why the particular sentence stuck out or caused a response in you. (Include the page number where the sentence is found)
2. Identify a sentence that represents the thesis/proposition in this reading.
3. What are the most persuasive ideas in the document?
4. Are there points/ideas you do not agree with? List them.
5. What new learnings did you find in the text and would you be interested in doing additional research?
6. How does/can information from this text inform you/your?
As a ministerial practice